quinta-feira, 14 de maio de 2009

English 12 - "Yes, we can!"

Hi Guys!!!

Today I decided to write in English!!!


Can you see how important this is to me? And this was only possible because my incredible teacher Eli (elicrisserrano@yahoo.com.br) helped me.

I don’t know if it is correct, but I loved the sentence “Yes, we can” from Barack Obama.

I decided to use that sentence because I think if you want something and you believe it you can do anything!

The point of this blog is to give tips and help people learn English. So, guys, I’m the living that that is possible!

Of course, I know I need to learn more and more restlessly, but what is important is that I can communicate with other people, and where can you have more communication than in a blog?

See you around and I hope this little text helps you find strength to continue learning English!

Lydi

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário